We offers the most fulfilling and productive platform for law graduates and is searching for bright, dynamic, motivated individuals with impeccable academic credentials, excellent inter-personal skills and good work ethics to join our team
If you are an individual possessing these qualities, you will enjoy and value the relationships we foster as much as the excellent training for litigation as well as conveyancing with outstanding career prospects that we offer.
HWAM provides the relevant and necessary hands-on experience for students to be able to learn, inculcate and embrace the legal fraternity with the skills and knowledge they acquire throughout their journey with us.
Get in touch with us
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate which position you are applying for.
We regret that applications which do not meet the requirements set out in this page will be rejected automatically.
Make sure your CV includes your picture in it.
- To plan and execute projects and/or tasks to complete various matters
- To practice diverse areas of laws (Corporate & Conveyancing)
- To handle drafting corporate agreements sub-sales, loan, and other files up until completion
- To assist the Firm to handle matters across various departments
- To report and update the partner and to take instructions
- Preparing and attending to legal documents from the initial stage until the completion stage
- Attending to clients, correspondences, preparing status reports and other types of work assigned by the firm from time to time.
- Qualified to practice law in Malaysia.
- At least with a minimum 3 years standing in corporate/conveyancing
- Dedicated and responsible toward the job
- Able to monitor files on his/her own
- Meticulous, systematic, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Leadership qualities, an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English and BM
- Assist lawyers on conveyancing matters
- Liaise with all relevant parties including clients, other lawyers, banks, developers
- Conduct basic secretarial/administrative tasks
- Attend to client inquiries via phones or email
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with company secretarial experience and knowledge of SSM relevant guidelines/FSA
- Sound knowledge of the Companies Act, and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Excellent writing skills and communication capabilities, able to work independently and deliver results within stipulated deadline
- Able to critically analyse issues and provide relevant advice to stakeholders including the Board members
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, copying; assist with preparation for trials, hearings, and depositions
- Attend client meetings; assist constituents; attend trials, hearings, arguments, and depositions; research
- Write legal contents for social media marketing; make short videos on legal content.
What do you get?
- Meaningful immersive experience
- Transferable skills that you can get for your future benefit as training will be given.
- Positive working environment
- Learning opportunities from the best
- Positive, energetic, and can-do attitude
- 3 to 6 months or more times availability for placement